Are You Ready For Change??
It has been a challenging year and I’m sure I’m not the only one to experience that. It is great to be back in action. So many bad things happening in the world and in our individual lives can have us reaching for the comfort food while becoming a sofa magnet. If you are wanting change then consider this:
- Are you uncomfortable enough? Do you really want a trim, healthy body badly enough to radically inconvenience yourself for however long it takes to establish new habits and see results? Even little changes add up. Baby steps are okay but you have to get started.
- Are you willing to take on the identity of someone who is responsible for her own health and well-being?
- What will you look and feel like 3, 6, 12 months from now? Not just physically but mentally, emotionally, and spiritually also. What is your Big Vision?
- How will you get there? What are the steps required to achieve your goals? What will you eat? What is the best exercise for you? What is cleansing and how do you do it?
- How do you become an action figure moving forward with accountability and support?
- How do you keep it simple so you don’t get overwhelmed?
- How do you stay connected?
- Keeping a journal of your food, activities, and how you felt every day is an important key to success. Are you willing to take a few minutes each day to do that?
If you are jumping up and down and waving your hand and saying “Yes” then I have some choices for you. You could always come to me for one-on-one consultations but I am beginning some introductory two-hour workshops that will help you answer these questions and provide you with a support team. These workshops will be offered on both a Monday and a Saturday of each month to accommodate people’s preferences for timing. More in-depth topics will be covered in shorter classes offered at various times.
THE RAWESOME LIVING SYSTEM
Saturday, October 28 or Monday, October 30
10am – Noon
Cost of $35 includes a copy of my book (value $15) plus handouts and tastings
If you have questions you may call me at 210-563-3455 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org